RitzyGal
Welcome to my blog. Let me just say that you are awesome for stopping by and checking this out! I hope that you enjoy your stay and that I can be a blessing someway, anyway.
Love,
Ritz
Love,
Ritz
Saturday, May 7, 2011
weekend.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day! yay! haha..thankful for my beautiful wonderful mother! she's an angel sent to help me and comfort me and guide me. I love her with all my heart and don't know what I would do without her. Today I spent the day decorating the church for tomorrow's mother's day celebrations with my sis..it was fun planning it out but a lot of hard work to actually get it done since we decided to do a lot of the decor ourselves from scratch. Loved it though. After that (practically took all day)..I finally got to hang with my love...Hope you have a wonderful weekend :) much love! - Ritz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment