I had some extra time in school so thought I would update my blog :)
Well, as I mentioned in previous posts, graduation is right around the corner! truly excited!! (as I've also mentioned in previous posts hehe :) )...So apparently one of my professors has given the graduation address for a few years now but this year it will be someone new. Anyway, he decided to read to us his last "graduation address"..omygodness! so sweet. Just makes it all feel even more real. I almost shed a tear.haha. for real. It was great. It's very interesting though because some people I've talked to don't see the graduation ceremony as a "big deal"..to me it's a HUGE deal. It's kind of like "closure" to a chapter in my life. Not only that, but I get to share it with those I love, they get to share this important time of my life. I just couldn't imagine not going. YES some people have told me they don't even want to go..they "just care about getting their degree". Well, yes! that's the most important part..but you've worked so hard, isn't this one day, those couple of hours, worth it to celebrate. It totally is to me. But I can understand other's viewpoints as well. Funny because I ask people how many people they are bringing to the ceremony and most will be like "umm my mom, my dad..some say their siblings too" ...wanna know how many people I've got down to come? 15. yep. And I want to take more. What can I say I've got a huge family. And if I could I would have them ALL there.haha.
So maybe I should actually start talking about the subject this blog was supposed to encompass...the dress! lol..I'm so excited to dress up and do my nails and hair and getting all dolled up for this day. I've been looking on-line for dresses and can I say that it is SO difficult to find modest yet stylish dresses to buy. Most "day dresses" or "cocktail dresses" are sleeveless or too short..then there's the other extreme where you do find modest dresses but they look like something an old lady would wear. sigh. I wish I could find something that looks "hot" but still modest..I know it's out there!! Next weekend I'm planning on actually going shopping since there's only like 2/3 weeks left? of school :D
XOXO,
Ritz
No comments:
Post a Comment