RitzyGal
Welcome to my blog. Let me just say that you are awesome for stopping by and checking this out! I hope that you enjoy your stay and that I can be a blessing someway, anyway.
Love,
Ritz
Love,
Ritz
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day
Had an awesome day. Mother's day at church was great. The food was yummy and some of my aunts went to church..as well as both of my grandma's..but I later realized that I forgot to say "happy mother's day" to my abuelita Manuela :( I will next time I see her though.lol..well It was great catching up with my fav aunt as well and celebrating Melissa's B-day driving aimlessly for a few hours.hahaha..anyway, there's so much more, but attached are some snaps that will probably describe it better than I ever can :)
XOXO,
Ritz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment