I can't believe it. The end of my senior quarter is almost here! so happy. This is a huge deal for me. I can almost dance of joy.haha. 5 years I've been at it. Studying, missing out on fun times, learning. So much that this whole college experience has brought and enriched my life. To think that still some don't support going to college boggles my mind. But I'm thankful to God and my parents and everyone who was part of the journey for making this possible. I can almost cry thinking about all my college experiences, the stress, crying at times, the all-nighters. It's truly been an adventure. I've met wonderful people and had great experiences..and now I'm seeing the end of it. I'm eternally thankful to God for helping me through it all. He has been my strength and my support no doubt. All the glory and honor and praise that can come from this is all really all for Him. I'm looking forward for what the future holds after this. :) May the job hunting begin....... .."the best is yet to come" <--truth! And that my friend, applies to you :P
Love,
Ritz
No comments:
Post a Comment