So, It's Tuesday. Extremely busy! but I decided to make some time to blog. I have a presentation in around an hour for an Accounting class..but that's not really exciting. The part I'm looking forward to today is the Cubs game tonight :D super excited..I believe it's going to be my third Cubs game..And no, I'm not sure how many Cubs games I have gone to in my lifetime.lol. Reason being is that I know, and vaguely, remember going to one as a little girl with my dad and siblings. I never bothered to ask my parents if that was the only time.Anyway, today is the Cubs game.:D unfortunately, the weather is not cooperating. It's cold and rainy. I was thinking I could handle it but then Yahoo news throws this fantastic headline up: "Severe Thunderstorms in Chicago"...hmm, that sounds..well....severe. Since the ticket is all paid for I'm goin', but I'm secretly hoping they cancel the game. It seems to be my luck ( for all amazing amount of 3 Cubs games I've been to) to have bad weather for games. Last season I went with my friend towards the end of the season and it was freezing! I was so not prepared either since it was not even planned. But this time I've got my gloves, scarf, and big puffy jacket. I think I'll be ok...I hope.haha. The thought of going to the game though is soo exciting. I love the old feel of the stadium and being surrounded by all the Cubs fans and watching the game. So awesome! I'm thankful to God for TODAY. Everyday brings new adventures and new challenges to face, but they all work together in a beautiful display of God's sovereignty. His love and grace towards me..towards YOU, is so amazing. Just so so amazing. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Well, this is my thought for today. A little random I know. :P
XOXO,
Maritza
No comments:
Post a Comment